Dear L Raymond Styles Hair Salon community,
Thank you for taking a moment to review the new salon protocols related to COVID-19. Some of us may feel a little uncertain or nervous, and everyone has different ideas and levels of comfort. Below is a list of everything I am doing, and a few things you can do, as we return to the salon.
I’d also like to offer a gentle reminder that your visit to the salon is meant to be a calm and reviving experience. If you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious about your upcoming appointment, I would be happy to help you reschedule for a later date. If you are looking forward to it as much as I am, please leave any anxiety and fear at the regularly disinfected door, and let me know if I can do anything to make your visit more enjoyable.
Here are the things I’m doing to keep us safe:
• Cleaning and disinfecting each day prior to guest arrival and throughout the day.
• Sanitizing items between each guest – salon chair, brushes, combs, square terminal, massage chair remote, etc.
• Providing individual capes for each client. (Protective, not superhero. Sorry.)
• Wearing a mask. *If you also choose to wear a mask during your visit, it may get wet or be stained during color services.
• Providing individual towels/napkins to use with anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom.
• Replacing all magazines and reception items with hand sanitizer and tissues.
Here are a few things you can do:
• Reschedule your appointment if you have had a cough, a fever, been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days, or are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined. Do not come in if you’ve been sick. Any kind of sick.
• Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. I know school cancellations might make this difficult but please leave our little friends at home.
• DORA has recommended that clients wait outside salons in their vehicles until their stylist is ready to serve them. But we have a beautiful garden outside! If you are early, or I’m finishing with another guest, please sit in the garden, take a few deep breaths, and come in when we are finished.
• Be on time! A late arrival will result in limited services.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website. Please feel free to ask me about safety concerns at any time.
I look forward to seeing you soon!